Check your responsibilities
Last updated on 05 July 2022
Your responsibilities as an assessor
The Ministry of Health expects you to keep your assessor registration and professional skills up to date. You need to:
- Keep your contact details up to date
- Keep your employer details up to date
- Maintain your clinical skills for each accreditation you hold
- Have a current annual practicing certificate (APC) if required
- Renew your accreditation when required.
For full details of your roles and responsibilities please see the relevant MOH manual.