Hire order improvements in ACC MRES App
When you order a hire item in the ACC MRES App, you’ll notice some changes.
Change 1: Item line updated and new fields added
- The Product will default to ‘ENZA276 – Hire – As Quote’ (see screenshot 1).
You’ll need to complete these additional fields (see screenshots 1 and 2):
- Quote Number
- Supplier, if it is included in the Supplier list. If not, please leave as “No Supplier”
- Hire Cost Per Day
- Expected Start Date
- Expected Collection Date
- Rationale (use the scroll bar to access the field shown in screenshot 2).
Change 2: New ‘Hire order report’ available
You can now view all equipment you’ve requested for hire, by selecting the ‘Hire Order Report Assessors’ option from your dashboard. The report displays the following information:
- Email Sent = Email has been sent to the supplier
- Status = ‘Waiting Invoice’ (until the hire order is complete)
- Hire Billing = Dates of hire period (months)
- Hire Billing ‘True’ = Supplier invoice paid
- Hire Billing ‘False’ = Supplier invoice not received