Our services at Level 2
Enable New Zealand’s services operate normally during COVID-19 Alert Level 2, but with some added safety precautions.
If we need to come to your home to deliver, repair or collect equipment, we may ask you a few questions first.
These questions will be about whether anyone in your home has COVID-19 or its symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has.
We may also ask you if anyone in your home has a compromised immune system.
Your answers to these questions help us determine how to deliver our services safely.
These safety measures may include:
- Maintaining a 2-metre distance between you and our team
- If it’s not practical to maintain this distance, our team members will wear face masks to protect themselves and the people in your home
- We may also ask you to wear a face mask
- If we’re collecting equipment from you, we may ask you to leave it outside your door
- If delivering equipment, we may arrange for contactless drop off
Information about Covid-19 for disabled people and their whānau, including access to easy read guides can be found on the Ministry of Health website.