Information about how to submit feedback on your experience with Enable New Zealand.
How you can submit feedback
We want to know about your experience with Enable New Zealand. Your feedback will help us to shape and improve our service.
You can submit feedback in the following ways:
- Fill in a form online
- Post a letter to Enable New Zealand PO Box 4547, Manawatu Mail Centre, Palmerston North 4442.
- Phone 0800 ENABLE (0800 362 253). Our contact centre is open Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 5pm.
If your feedback is a complaint
When your complaint arrives, we will let you know we’ve received it within five working days. If we need to let you know by mail, it may take a bit longer depending on where you live.
If you have complained on behalf of a friend or family/whānau member we might have to ask for their permission before we can respond.
We will respond within 20 working days. If we think it will take longer, we will let you know.
What to do if you’re not happy with our response
We pride ourselves on delivering a great service to our customers, however, if you are not happy with how we responded to your complaint or review request, you can contact the following organisations:
- The Health and Disability Commissioner (HDC)
- Ministry of Health (for Ministry of Health funded services)
- ACC (for ACC funded services)
- The Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy service