Friday 14 May to Monday 17 May - ESH App outage
Our online application system for equipment, spectacle subsidy and hearing aid service requests (ESH App) will be unavailable over the weekend of 15/16 May 2021.
We are sorry this may delay your work and our service to customers.
- Starts: 5pm Friday 14 May 2021
- Ends: 9am Monday 17 May 2021
During the outage
- Assessors and on-behalf users will be unable to make equipment, spectacle or hearing service requests.
- Band 2/3 equipment assessors will be unable to access the Equipment App through the EMS Portal (the link will be temporarily disconnected).
After the outage - refresh your browser.
After the outage there’ll be no noticeable changes to the ESH App. However, to ensure you’re working in the updated system, you’ll need to refresh your browser by pressing either:
- CTRL + SHIFT + R (Chrome), or
- CTRL + SHIFT + F5 (other browsers).
Reason for outage
We are upgrading our customer database behind the ESH App so we can offer enhanced services in the future. If you have any queries please get in touch with our contact centre.
- Phone 0800 362 253
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org